This is a course for anyone who has always wanted to try crochet or improve their crochet skills. You will work in a small group with personal attention so that the tutor can answer your specific questions. By the end of the day you will be crocheting with confidence and making sense of baffling written patterns and charts. You will be able to work at your own pace, so it will it is suitable for all levels, from beginner to improver.
You will make circles and geometric squares as the building blocks for your own projects. It is an addictive craft, … you won’t want to stop!
• Be the boss of the double, treble and half-treble crochet stitches.
• Have a go at working in the round to make a granny square.
• Make sense of a written pattern.
All materials supplied (additional materials will be available to buy).
Timetable for one day courses
Students should arrive by 9am for registration.
Classes are from 9.15 - 5pm
Lunch is included.
- On this course the tutor will supply all of the yarn and crochet hooks for use during the course.
What students need to bring
- Bring along your own hooks and yarn to use if you like, though there will be plenty available for you on the day.
Available to buy
- Available from tutor:
- Additional crochet hooks and yarn will be available to buy from the tutor.
Please wear appropriate clothing/aprons for the workshop or studio. This includes stout covered footwear, i.e. no open-toes or sandals.