Direct train services to Chichester are available from London Victoria. Connecting buses (Stagecoach number 60) is available from South Street in Chichester (a short walk from the train station). Alternatively a taxi rank is situated outside the station. It is a 10-15 minute journey to the College and Gardens.
For information about train timetables, tickets and real-time train running, please contact National Rail Enquiries on 08457 48 49 50 (calls charged at local rate) or visit the National Rail Enquiries website at www.nationalrail.co.uk.
KLC School of Design
Imperial Wharf Station is right by Chelsea Harbour, only a 5-minute walk to KLC.
- When you exit Imperial Wharf station, turn left out of the ticket office
- Immediately cross the road and make your way up a very gradual hill
- The road bends round to the right and as you near the top, you'll see three lamp statues. After the first one, turn right and proceed up the stairs in the Design Centre
- Once you have entered the first Dome of the Design centre, turn right, go through the atrium baring left to the lifts.
- Look for the entrance to "Design Centre East" on the left-hand side.
- Take the lift to the 5th floor and arrive at KLC reception.
Travelling to KLC School of Design by tube
Fulham Broadway tube station (District line) is a 15 - 20 minute walk away. Walking directions as follows:
Exit the shopping centre. At the pedestrian crossing - cross over the road and walk left up the Fulham road. Continue for 5 minutes until you get to a pub on your right-hand side on the corner called "The Butchers Hook" here turn right into Holmead Road. Continue to the end of Holmead Road and then turn left. Follow the road until you reach a crossing where you will see across the road on the corner a large green building called "The Furniture Cave". This marks the corner of Lots Road. Cross at the lights and walk up Lots Road until you reach Chelsea Harbour.
Earl's Court station (District/Piccadilly lines) is 15 minutes by C3 bus.